Types of Canada Visas

There are a few number of Canadian Visas to choose from if you want to travel to Canada. Depending on your purpose of travel you may choose which one is suitable for you along with your eligibility for the application. Check the visa types below,
Canada ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization)

More than 50 Canada Visa-exempt countries citizens are required to apply for Canada ETA to travel to Canada, except United States Citizens. These ETA eligible country nationals are required to have a passport valid from 6 months from the date of approval, a Valid debit or credit card to pay the ETA fees and an Email address to apply for an Canada ETA. This ETA visa is valid for 5 years or till the current passport expires. Multiple entries are allowed with a 6 months maximum stay per visit.

Canada Visitor Visa
Known as Canada Tourist Visa or Temporary Residence Visa, Canada Visitor Visa allows a single entry visit to Canada for a maximum stay of 6 months. Non Visa-exempt foriegn citizens are required to get a Canada Visitor Visa to visit the country.
Canada Work Visa
Certain eligible competent human forces can apply for Canadian work visa. There are certain work visa requirements which are mandatory to match. Applicant’s must apply for a work permit before entering the country.
Transit Visa
Transit Visa for Canada allows the visa holder to transit for upto 48 hours through a canadiana airport to the destination. Most foriegn citizens need a transit visa to go through Canada to reach their final destination. Transit visas can be single or double entry, depending on the holders travel plan. Visa-exempt country nationals don’t require to have a transit visa but they must need to have an ETA Canada if arriving by Air, Only citizens of the United States citizens are exceptional.
Canadian Residency

To get Canadian residency, it’s necessary first to become a permanent resident of Canada. The applicant must required to have the below qualities to become a permanent resident,

  • 3 years of living in
  • Canada in the last 5 years
  • Tax files if necessary
  • Proper knowledge of Canada
  • Language skill test in at least one of the canadian official languages (English and French)

Cookie Policy

We use cookies to enhance your experience and to help us understand how to improve usability. By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies. For more information about how we use cookies please read our Cookie policy.